Intelligent Agents allow you to automate certain processes within D2L Brightspace. Some common use cases for intelligent agents are: notification when students have not completed an assignment, quiz or discussion by a due date, when students have not logged into a course in a certain number of days, or when students have not logged into D2L Brightspace in a certain number of days.
Create an Intelligent Agent
In a course click Intelligent Agents from the More Tools drop-down menu in the navigation bar.
Select New Agent from the next screen
- Name the Intelligent Agent.
- Enable the Agent.
- Schedule the Run Frequency of the Agent.
- Under Criteria select Users with specific roles.
- Select the activity to be notified of (selecting both Login Activity and Course Activity is allowed).
- Set up any Release Conditions to be notified on ( no Content viewed, Assignment submission, Quiz Submission, etc.).
- Save and Close