- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- My Courses widget
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding Questions to the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Submitting a Quiz for a Student
If a student does not have the ability to submit a quiz themselves, you as the instructor can go into their quiz attempt and submit the quiz for them. The following guide will show you how to access their quiz attempt and submit their quiz.
From your course homepage, go to the Assessments drop-down menu and select Quizzes.
Click Grade from the Quiz's drop-down menu.
On the next page, complete the following steps:
1. Select Users with attempts in progress from the Restrict to menu.
2. Click the search icon.
3. Click the icon to the right of the student's attempt to enter the quiz as this student.
You will receive a small confirmation window. Click Yes.
You are now in the quiz as the student.
1. In the upper-left hand corner each question will have an icon to indicate if the question answer is saved. If the icon is darkened, the answer has been saved.
2. When the quiz is ready to be submitted, click Go to Submit Quiz.
On the Quiz Submission Confirmation screen, click Submit Quiz.
There will be a final confirmation screen. Click Yes, submit Quiz.