- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Manually Grading Quizzes
If you chose not to set your quiz to be Automatically Graded upon completion you will need to mark the quiz attempts so that the results can be exported to the grade book (if applicable) and to make the quiz results available to the student.
An easy way to determine if a quiz attempt has not been graded is to look at the Published column on the Manage Quizzes Screen. If you see a 0 or if the two numbers do not match, you will know that quiz attempts are not marked as graded.
To mark quiz attempts as graded select the drop down next to the quiz name and select Grade.
You have a choice to individually select an attempt by click the check box next to a quiz attempt or you can use the Select All icon to choose all attempts. If you use the selct all option please make sure that all attempts are on a single page. You can use the Results Per Page drop down to increase the size.
Click Save and Close.
All quiz attempts should now be marked as graded.