- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- My Courses widget
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding Questions to the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Examples of Enhancing your Content
Below are just a few examples of faculty using various communication and collaboration tools to enhance their students' learning experiences. Check out these videos to get ideas on how you might use these tools in your course.
D2L Capture: Classroom Lecture
This class was recorded using D2L Capture. The annotations were created by using the SMART Podium monitor installed in the classroom.
D2L Capture: Software Version
This was recorded using a laptop with D2L Capture installed, a webcam and PowerPoint.
The below Adobe Connect session was used as both a synchronous, online class session, as well as for student presentations.
Simulations and Demonstrations
This is an example of a scripted simulation using a standarized patient and video camera. The video was posted to D2L for students to reference.