- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Resetting D2L Password
If you have forgotten your D2L password, you can reset your password by clicking the Forgot your password? link on the D2L log in page.
On the next screen, enter in your D2L username and click Submit. Note, if you enter in an incorrect username, you will not receive the password reset email.
This will bring you to a confirmation page. You should receive an email to the address that is listed in your D2L account. This will be your Institute email in most cases.
From the password reset email, click the link to change your D2L password.