- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Logging into Desire2Learn
You may log into Desire2Learn (D2L) by going to https://mghinstitute.desire2learn.com. Log in using your D2L username and password. Your D2L username is separate from your Partners username that is used to access email.
Navigating D2L Homepage
Once you log into D2L, you will be on your homepage. The homepage is laid out into what are known as widgets.
- In your My Courses widget, you will see all of the courses you are enrolled in listed by department and semester. If you have multiple roles in different courses, you will see your roles listed in separate tabs
- The Calendar widge displays any upcoming events in your courses. You can navigate events by date using the full calendar view. In this example, the full calendar view is minimized and can be seen by clicking the small gray arrow to expand the full view.
- The News widget on your homepage will display any Institute wide news related to D2L. To learn how to create a News Item inside one of your courses, visit the Creating News Items page.
- Use the Minibar as another way to navigate to your courses using the Select a course drop-down, view messages, update and subscription alerts, or change your personal account settings. You can use the My Home link to navigate back to your homepage from any course.