- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- My Courses Widget
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding Questions to the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Composing & Sending Email
To Compose & Send email, go to the Classlist under the Communication menu.
To email the entire class, click the Select All check box on the top menu bar and click Email.
To email and individual student click on the student's name.
In both cases the Compose Message window will appear. Along with standard email functionality there is also a standard WYSIWYG editor that will allow you to attach course files, embed Capture and YouTube Videos as well as record audio.
Viewing Sent Email
To view emails you have previously sent through D2L, click the "Envelope Icon" in the Minibar at the very top of the page. Then, click the Email link. This will take you to the "Compose New Message" page.
From the "Compose New Message" page, click the Sent Mail button on the right side of the page.
You will then see all emails you have previously sent through D2L.