- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- My Courses Widget
- Release Conditions
- Respondus Dashboard
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading & Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Adding Media Directly in Content
This guide will explain how to insert audio and video directly to Content. This applies to audio (i.e. .mp3) and video files (i.e. .mp4, .mov) from your computer, YouTube or related web videos, as well as Capture Presentations.
Step 1. Navigate to the module you would like the file to reside in and select Video or Audio from the New menu.
Step 2a. If you are uploading a video or audio file (1 GB max file size) from your computer:
1) Click the Upload tab.
2) Drag and drop the file into the upload area OR click Browse to browse your computer.
3) Click Save.
Step 2b. If you have a link or embed code to a video:
1) Click Web Video or Audio.
2) Paste in the link or embed code.
3) Enter a title for your video.
4) Click Save.
*Note: The following video sites can be inserted following this method...
Daily Motion - (www.dailymotion.com)
Discovery Channel - (dsc.discovery.com)
Howcast - (www.howcast.com)
Influxis - (www.influxis.com)
Khan Academy - (www.khanacademy.org)
MIT Video - (video.mit.edu)
National Geograhic - (video.nationalgeographic.com)
SchoolTube - (www.schooltube.com)
Science Stage - (www.sciencestage.com)
Teacher Tube - (www.teachertube.com)
Ted - (www.ted.com)
TV.Adobe - (tv.adobe.com)
YouTube - (www.youtube.com)
Vimeo - (www.vimeo.com)