- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- My Courses widget
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding Questions to the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Classroom Lecture Capture
If you would like to schedule your classroom lecture to be recorded, please create a Help Desk Ticket and include the date, time and room # you would like to record in.
We currently have recording capabilities in the following rooms:
If you do not see your classroom on the list please inquire with the Help Desk as we have mobile solutions that may be able to accommodate your request.
You will then be responsible for wearing the microphone located in that classroom so that audio may be recorded properly. Please be aware that recordings are not edited unless specifically requested.
Posting a Classroom Recording in D2L
Your recording will typically be available for you to upload to D2L the day after your recording. To embed the recorded video into your content, navigate to a module and select Upload/Create -> Capture.
On the following page:
1. Select the video you would like to insert.
2. Click Save.
*Note: If you do not see your recording on the list, make sure you navigate to the next page of videos.
When you are finished, your Capture recording will now be posted in Content.