- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- My Courses widget
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding Questions to the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Manually Entering Grades
If you would like to enter grades for an assignment for all students in a single screen, this can be done using the Grades tool. This is most often used when an assignment has been graded outside of the D2L environment, such as class participation, but has an associated grade item in a D2L grade book.
Go to your course and from the Assessments drop-down menu click Grades.
Click on Enter Grades.
Next to the item you would like to grade, click the drop-down menu and select Grade All.
*Note: You can enter grades directly from the Enter Grades screen by click Switch to Spreadsheet View.
Clicking on Grade All allows you to narrow your view and enter grades for an individual item.
Enter grades for each student and click Save when finished.