- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Edit Modules & Topic Titles
Edit a Modules Title
Step 1. Click the Module from Table of Contents.
Step 2. Click on the title and make your changes.
Step 3. Press Enter or click outside the title field to save your changes.
Edit a Topic Title
Step 1. Locate the topic on the Table of Contents page, or click on its module from the Table of Contents panel.
Step 2. Click Edit Properties In-place from the topic drop down menu to make the title editable.
Step 3. Click on the topic title and make your changes.
Step 4. Press Enter on your keyboard or click outside the title field to save your changes.