- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- My Courses widget
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding Questions to the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Creating Modules & Sub-Modules
You must create a module before you can add topics. You can also create sub-modules (modules within existing modules) to establish a deeper hierarchy.
Create a New Module
From your course homepage, click Content from the Course Materials drop-down menu.
Click the Table of Contents link in the left hand panel.
Enter your new module title in the Add a module... field and press Enter.
Create a New Sub-Module
Click on the module you would like to add a sub-module to from the Table of Contents panel.
Enter your new sub-module title in the Add a sub-module... field and press Enter.