- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Automatically Grading Quizzes
Click Play on the video below for step-by-step instructions.
From the Assessments menu, select Quizzes. On the following screen, click on the name of the quiz you would like to set to grade automatically.
Click on the Assessment tab.
Auto Grade & Export to Gradebook
1. When Allow automatic export to grades is enabled, the system will send scores directly to the grade book once they have been marked as graded. This requires that a grade item is associated with the quiz and Automatic Grade is selected (step below).
2. When this setting is turned on quizzes will be marked as graded as soon as an attempt is submitted. This will then display the default Submission View for the quiz (score only by default). The score displayed is only what the system can auto-grade. Any long response or short answer questions typically must be manually graded.
Click Save and Close.