- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
You can add questions to a quiz by importing them from your question library. This page describes how to manually add questions to the library and import them into a quiz. You can also import multiple choice and multiple select questions to the library from a word document (described here).
Add To Question Library
Click Quizzes, located in the Assessments drop-down menu.
*Note: If you already have questions you wish to use on this quiz in the Question Library, skip to Create Random Section.
Click Question Library.
Add questions to the library by clicking either the New or Import button.
*Note: The following will show how to import questions. If you would like to import questions from various quizzes into one location of the Question Library for use on midterm or final exams, create a new Section from the New menu. Next, click on the name of that section and follow the instructions below.
On the import screen select your options and questions, then click Save.
The options include:
- Import Source: choose From an Existing Collection
- Source Collection: a list of quizzes or surveys to add questions from
- Source Selection: Select Collection Root
- Question List: These are the available questions to import and will appear based on the collection source you choose.