- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Grading a Quiz Preview
If you checked the “Allow this preview attempt to be graded in the Grade Quiz area” box when taking the preview quiz, you can follow these steps to preview how the quiz will look when being graded.
Step 1. Go to the “Quizzes” page and click on the dropdown menu associated with the quiz. Select Grade from the dropdown menu.
Step 2. Look for the dropdown menu labeled “Restrict to”. Click on the dropdown menu and select Users who have previewed attempts (A). Then click the magnified glass icon associated with the “Search for” field (B).
Step 3. Find and click on your attempt to view it.