- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- My Courses widget
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding Questions to the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
The Manage Dates tool allows you to edit and shift all of the start and end dates on everything in your course, all on one page. This is particularly helpful when importing a previous course into your current course.
Step 1. From your course homepage, click on Edit Course on the course navigation bar.
Step 2. Under the Site Resources area click on Manage Dates.
Step 3. On the Manage Dates screen, you will see a list of all of your course Content, Discussions, Dropboxes, Grades, News, and Quizzes.
In our example, we are going to use the filter options and select to manage the dates for only Quizzes. To do this:
- Click Specific Tools
- select the tool you wish to work on
- Click Apply Filter.
On the next screen:
- Select all of your quizzes
- Click Offset Dates
- You can choose to offset the start date only or the end date only. For our example, we are going to select Both start date and end date.
- If you know exactly how many days you’d like to shift your dates either forward or backward, you can enter the number of days. The better option, which allows D2L to do that calculation for you, is to select Calculated based on two dates.
- Since we would like to keep the frequency we give our quizzes intact, but update the dates to be appropriate for our current semester, I am going to enter the starte of the previous semester in the FROM field and the start date of the current semester in the TO field.
- When you are finished, click Calculate. You will see the number of days the dates will shift listed.
- Click Save