- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Clinical Instructor Account Creation & Enrollment
This page briefly desscribes the account creation process for Clinical Instructors.
Since clinical instructors are not faculty of record, D2L accounts will not be automatically created for them and existing Clinical Instructors will not automatically be enrolled in classes.
If you have new clinical instructors this semester, please submit a list of their names and their email addresses to the Institute Help Desk. We will create an account and email the clinical instructor's login information to the account provided.
Once a Clinical Instructor has a D2L account you can enroll them into your course by following the steps found on the How do I enroll other users into my class? help page.