- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- My Courses widget
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding Questions to the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
A function built within Adobe Connect, Polling is a great way to engage learners and assess where they are in their learning/understanding of the material. Polling students online will help you, the instructor, know what content needs more attention.
Polling a Class
Join an Adobe Connect session
1. Select the Pods tab
2. Scroll down to Poll
3. Select Add New Poll (You can also select previsouly used Polls/Questions if created in advance).
1. Choose the type of question (Multiple Choice; Multiple Answer; Short Answer).
2. Type the Question and Answer choices in the corresponding text boxes.
3. Click Open to start the polling
The results will populate as participants answer the question. To Broadcast the results check the option to Broadcast Results, this will allow all participants to view the results.
When you are done with the polling, select End Poll