- What's New
- Course Planning & Content
- Activating Your Course
- Changing Your Course Image
- D2L Capture
- Enhancing Content
- Learning Object Repository
- Release Conditions
- Creating a Quiz
- Adding Questions to Your Quiz
- Adding to and Importing from the Question Library
- Format for Import of Multiple-Choice & Multi-Select Questions
- Randomizing Questions
- Adding Special Access
- Setting a Submission View
- Submitting a Quiz for a Student
- Grading Quizzes
- Viewing Quiz Statistics
- Previewing a Quiz
- Respondus Dashboard
- Collaboration & Communication
- Adobe Connect
Enrolling Users into a Course
Faculty and Staff have the ability to add any existing user, with the exception of the Student Role. Please note that the Student Role is reserved for those who are officially registered for the course. Students who are not officially registered for the course should be enrolled under the Other Role. To review the D2L roles and permissions, click HERE.
Adding Existing Participants to a Course
From your course homepage, click on Classlist within the Communication drop-down menu.
Click the Add Participants drop-down menu and select Add existing users.
A menu will open allowing you to begin searching for the participant you want to add to the course.
Enter the participant's name in the Search For: text field. You can enter in the participant's first or last name. Click the Search icon.
*Note: If you cannot locate the participant you are trying to add, they may not have a D2L account or they may already be enrolled in the course. Review the Classlist to ensure the participant is not already in the course. If the participant is not in the Classlist and you still cannot locate them, open a helpdesk ticket.
Your results will appear.
1. Check the checkbox (to the left of the participant's name).
2. Next, assign the participant a role. Click on the Select Role drop -down menu and make your selection.
3. Click Enroll Selected Users button.
Confirmation of Enrollment will appear. Click Done.
The participant(s) you enrolled will be listed in the Classlist.